ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
R - 2008
B.E. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE2305 ELECTRICAL MACHINES LABORATORY II
To expose the students to the operation of synchronous machines and induction motors and give them experimental skill.
1. Regulation of three phase alternator by emf and mmf methods.
2. Regulation of three phase alternator by ZPF and ASA methods.
3. Regulation of three phase salient pole alternator by slip test.
4. Measurements of negative sequence and zero sequence impedance of alternators.
5. V and Inverted V curves of Three Phase Synchronous Motor.
6. Load test on three-phase induction motor.
7. No load and blocked rotor test on three-phase induction motor.
8. Separation of No-load losses of three-phase induction motor.
9. Load test on single-phase induction motor.
10. No load and blocked rotor test on single-phase induction motor.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS