ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
R - 2008
B.E. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE2209 DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS LABORATORY
To develop skills in design and implementation of data structures and their applications.
1. Implement singly and doubly linked lists.
2. Represent a polynomial as a linked list and write functions for polynomial addition.
3. Implement stack and use it to convert infix to postfix expression
4. Implement array-based circular queue and use it to simulate a producer-consumer problem.
5. Implement an expression tree. Produce its pre-order, in-order, and post-order traversals.
6. Implement binary search tree.
7. Implement insertion in AVL trees.
8. Implement priority queue using heaps
9. Implement hashing techniques
10. Perform topological sort on a directed graph to decide if it is acyclic.
11. Implement Dijkstra's algorithm using priority queues
12. Implement Prim's and Kruskal's algorithms
13. Implement a backtracking algorithm for Knapsack problem
14. Implement a branch and bound algorithm for traveling salesperson problem
15. Implement any randomized algorithm.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS