ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
R - 2008
B.E. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE2208 MEASUREMENTS AND INSTRUMENTATION LABORATORY
The aim of this lab is to fortify the students with an adequate work experience in the measurement of different quantities and also the expertise in handling the instruments involved.
To train the students in the measurement of displacement, resistance, inductance, torque and angle etc., and to give exposure to AC, DC bridges and transient measurement.
1. Study of displacement and pressure transducers
2. AC bridges.
3. DC bridges.
4. Instrumentation amplifiers.
5. A/D and D/A converters.
6. Study of transients.
7. Calibration of single-phase energy meter.
8. Calibration of current transformer.
9. Measurement of three phase power and power factor.
10. Measurement of iron loss.
P = 45 TOTAL = 45 PERIODS