ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
R - 2008
B.E. ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
EE2207 ELECTRON DEVICES AND CIRCUITS LABORATORY
1. Characteristics of Semiconductor diode and Zener diode.
2. Characteristics of Transistor under common emitter, common collector and common base configurations.
3. Characteristic of FET.
4. Characteristic of UJT.
5. Characteristics of SCR, DIAC and TRIAC.
6. Photo diode, phototransistor Characteristics and study of light activated relay circuit.
7. Static characteristics of Thermistors.
8. Single phase half wave and full wave rectifiers with inductive and capacitive filters.
9. Differential ampliers using FET.
10. Study of CRO.
11. Series and Parallel reasonance circuits.
12. Realization of Passive filters.
P: 45 TOTAL : 45 PERIODS